If you’re anything like me, you finish every holiday season promising yourself you’ll start preparations earlier next year. I mean, how much easier would it be financially to spread out the Christmas budget over 6 months rather than 2? If you’re a bit behind the eight ball this year, that’s okay! This holiday gift guide for her will help you knock out everything on your list and save you money.
*This post may contain affiliate links! If you buy something through one of those links, you won’t pay a penny more, but we’ll earn a small commission, which helps offset the cost of the blog. Thanks!
For years I have been forced to get uh, creative with Christmas gifts due to a small budget and a large family. (Getting married at 19 pretty much guarantees a few broke years… Ha!) Well, thankfully, as the years have gone by, God has blessed us with better financial opportunities and allowed us to more comfortably pay our bills. While my Christmas gift budget has increased from the literal penny pinching days of the early years, I am still frugal at heart and we definitely still have a budget to stick to!
Not only do we have the normal Christmas shopping woes to contend with this year, we also have the dreaded
COVID. (*Cue horror face emoji.) Store hours are still not what they used to be, capacity is limited and crowds are discouraged! What’s a gal to do!?
Well, fear not — frugal shopping girl to the rescue! LOL… Just kidding, toootally kidding… 😉 But seriously, this holiday gift guide contains a few of my favorite affordable gift ideas for her, each less than $20. Some are personalized, some are generic, but all are cute and will be well received by those you love! Giving to others with a generous heart doesn’t have to mean busting the budget, after all.
MEANINGFUL GIFTS FOR HER
Beware… some of these may even spark a tear or two—of joy, of course!
- Keepsake Journal for Mom – How did I not know these existed until this year?? These are so incredibly meaningful now and potentially for generations to come.
- Beautiful Scripture Cards
- Compass Necklace – A thoughtful gift for anyone going through a difficult time or a life change!
- One-Minute Gratitude Journal
- Scripture Accent Pillowcase – At only $8.99, this adorable pillowcase is not only meaningful, but it’s a gift gold mine!
- Floral Prayer Journal for Women
- Scripture Bookmark – A simple, affordable gift for a friend or teacher. The small size also makes this a great stocking stuffer for your favorite reader!
- Personalized Metal Sign – This will be a hit. There are options to customize for the kitchen, laundry room, garden and even the craft room. So cute.
- Morse Code Bracelet – So unique!
- Proverbs 31 Cuff Bracelet
- Recipe Keepsake Book – To record all the family favorites for future generations. Some of my favorite gifts over the years have been keepsake recipe books <3.
GIFT IDEAS FOR HER: THE TRENDY GAL
For the girl who has everything… (*anyone else singing an N*sync song right now? Oh, just me… okay.)
- Leopard Print Casual Top – Maybe it’s just me… but I am all over the leopard print right now and I love a good casual top.
- Boho Headband Set – Reviewers love these for their cute colors and washability.
- Faith T-shirt – I love the tie dye colors, but it also comes in solids if that’s not her thing.
- Super Cute Classy Blouse
- Lightweight Scarf/ Shawl – Because, you know, it gets cold here in between the 90 degree days. 😉
- Set of Double Ring Belts
- Low Top Fashion Sneaker – Love converse but not the price tag? This affordable knock off gets excellent reviews all around.
- Mud Pie Initial Canvas Tote
- Faux Leather Crossbody Purse – Comes in so many color choices and also gets amazing reviews!
GIFT IDEAS FOR HER: THE ESSENTIALIST
These gifts are perfect for the practical gal!
- Water Tracker Water Bottle – For those of us who need a little help in the water department.
- Set of Blue Light Glasses
- Touchscreen Winter Gloves – For the 3.5 days we need gloves down here in Texas…
- Hot and Cold Tumbler – You can even get a custom decal for it here.
- Soy Wax Candle – A cleaner alternative to traditional candles.
- Reusable Swedish Dishcloths – This paper alternative is eco friendly and biodegradable.
GIFT IDEAS FOR HER: THE KITCHEN QUEEN
Fuel her passion and let her know you care with one of these fun kitchen themed gift ideas!
- Mamma Nessie Colander Spoon – I mean, come on… this is just so fun!
- Wooden Cookbook Stand
- Indoor S’mores Maker – It’s cute and flameless!
- Personalized Kitchen Towel
- Burrito Blanket – Because hey, why not? It’s taco Tuesday in the winter, too.
GIFT IDEAS FOR THE BUSY MAMA
These gift ideas are sure to make her life easier or just simply make her smile!
- Wooden Book Page Holder – For when you only have one hand to hold the book!
- Lightweight MAMA Sweatshirt
- I Love You Ring Dish – A sweet reminder.
- You’ve Got This Daily Notepad
- Colorful Journal Pens – These are my absolute favorite pens — also great stocking stuffers!
- Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelet
- Cozy Throw Blanket – For the wind down at the end of a
SPA DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR HER
Who doesn’t love a good spa day, right? Give her a taste of that luxury at home with one of these relaxing gift ideas.
- Plush Bath Robe – Reviewers said they were shocked at the quality for the price!
- Memory Foam Slippers – A must have.
- Lavender Soaking Salt
- Velvet Scrunchies – I mean, the 80s are back, right?
- Pajama Set
- Leopard Lounge Shorts – See, there’s that leopard again.
GIFT IDEAS THAT ARE JUST TOO DARN AWESOME TO LEAVE OUT
- Clean and Dirty Magnets for the Dishwasher – Never accidentally unload a dirty dishwasher again!
- Funny Friend Mug
- Taco Tea Towel – Yeah, I’m into fitness, too.
- Owl Planter Set
- Silently Correcting Grammar Mug – Because we allllll know that person.
- You’re My Person Spoon – When you know, you know.
While I have done my due diligence to make sure everything on this holiday gift guide is a quality product for the price, I have not personally purchased or used every single one of these items! They all received many rave reviews, but I still urge you to read reviews yourself. I hope you found this holiday gift guide helpful and it gave you some unique gift ideas for the special women in your life!
Do you have any favorite unique gift ideas? How do you stay on budget during the crazy holiday season? Share with us in the comments below!
Check out these fun posts, too!